With a nearly four-decade long track record of successful, high profile development, Interlink has fostered key partnerships and alliances with some of the most renowned firms and commercial organizations.
Among them are:
- Paulson & Co. and MB Holdings for the development of Bahía Beach Resort & Golf Club and the St. Regis Bahía Beach
- Rockwood Capital for the acquisition and asset management of the San Juan Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino
- Starwood Hotels & Resorts, MB Holdings, CCM LLC, Pietrantoni, Méndez & Alvarez and the Government of Puerto Rico for the development of the Sheraton Puerto Rico Convention Center Hotel & Casino
- Hunt Construction for the capacity enhancement program at the San Juan International Airport, performed for Aerostar Airport Holdings, a joint venture between Oaktree Capital and ASUR
- Wyndham International for the development of Las Casitas Village at El Conquistador Resort
- Island Capital and Andrew Farkas for the acquisition and development of Beef Island Resort, BVI
- Banco Popular of Puerto Rico for the development of Centro Europa building in San Juan
- Citibank for the development of Los Paseos, the first master-planned residential community in Puerto Rico
- Hotelier Hugh Andrews for the development of the Condado Plaza Hotel, El San Juan Hotel and Hotel El Convento
- Amarfi Partners for the development of the Cosmopolitan Condominium
Our vision is to continue to expand our portfolio by leveraging our existing assets and relationships to not only build upon the latter, but to actively pursue new partnerships and opportunities.
...Interlink has fostered key partnerships and alliances with some of the most renowned firms and commercial organizations.